Thursday, July 19, 2012

The adventure of making art is a journey into the unknown.  Traveling with us are imagination and creativity.  We are co-creators traversing the vast landscape of mind and Spirit.  As in all adventures we face obstacles when uncertain of direction, and times when ideas bubble up from the depths, and we are one with the flow of life.  I trust the process and allow the composition to unfold.  There is a great joy in this relationship with the inner life,- Spirit.
"Lunar high country", collage

I work in several mediums depending on ideas.  My task is to stay awake and aware for the quiet whispers of Soul.  Then I am ready to begin the adventure....

2 comments:

  1. Hi Win! Love your collage Lunar High Country!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Gail,I am still fumbling through but am slowly getting the hang of blogging. Thank you for all the help1

      Delete